Workshop and Event Venues
Below are some of the most popular workshop venues* used by Theatre Workout in London's West End.
Maps for each venue can be found by clicking the name of your venue. Please use Google Maps to help you plan your journey. Further tansport information can be found online at www.tfl.gov.uk.
Arts Theatre, 6-7 Great Newport St, London, WC2H 7JB | map
- Two studios, the Pigeon Loft & Front Room. Meet by the gold doors on Newport Street.
- Street access. Large hall
- Multiple professional dance studios in one building close to Bond St Station, Oxford St, and Marble Arch, open every day
- multiple studios near Euston station
- Two large spaces - a professional dance studio and a community space, located close to Covent Garden. Lift access
- Entrance on Rupert Street, the grey door beside Wasabi. One small studio, no street level access.
- A large studio with kitchenett and toilets. No disabled access.
- Multiple professional dance studios with changing facilities. No disabled access.
- RADA has lots of professional drama and dance studios.
- two large halls ideal for most workshops with disabled access and facilities.
- Two studio spaces suitable for most workshops
Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Catherine Street, Covent Garden, London,
The Umbrella Rooms, 241 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8EH
West London Mission, Hinde Street Church, 19 Thayer Street, London, W1U 2QJ
Stratford Upon Avon Venues
Holy Trinity Church, Old Town, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6BG | map |
Shakespeare's Birthplace Trust, Henley St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW | map |
Shottery Memorial Hall, Hathaway Lane, Shottery, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 9BL | map | multiple halls in a village community centre, 16 minutes walk from Stratford-Upon-Avon train station
Stratford Upon Avon Methodist Church, Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BG | map | multiple spaces available for groups of all sizes.
Theatre Workout does not own or run any of the above studios. Each one is a working building and other activities may be taking place around your workshop. Theatre Workout is not responsible for any activity outside the studio we occupy, but will make every effort to ensure our workshops run smoothly and that we can provide the best experience possible.
Risk assessments are available for most venues on request.